The Jordan Challenges are returning to 2K after originally being featured in NBA 2K11. In NBA 2K23, players can take on 15 Jordan Challenges to win rewards for MyTeam and MyCareer.
What are the Jordan Challenges in NBA 2K23?
The Jordan Challenges put you in Michael Jordan's shoes to recreate Jordan's best games. You will be able to play full games with historical objectives like his 63-point game or his 46-point, five-steal game against the Pistons. Each of the 15 challenges will focus on different points in Jordan's legendary career. Challenges range from his college days to his sixth and last championship.
The Jordan Challenges in NBA 2K23 are vastly improved from the original challenges in 2K11. In NBA 2K23, historical accuracy plays a much bigger part, with Jordan Challenges recreating the slower pace, more physical defense, and dynamic matchups of the '80s and '90s.
Here are the Jordan Challenges you can take on in NBA 2K23:
- 1982 College Championship (North Carolina vs. Georgetown)
- 1984 Team USA Basketball Scrimmage
- 1986 Eastern Conference First Round, Game 2 (Bulls vs. Celtics)
- 1988 All-Star Game
- 1989 Eastern Conference First Round, Game 5 (Bulls vs. Cavaliers)
- 1990 Season Game (Bulls vs. Hawks)
- 1990 Season Game (Bulls vs. Cavaliers)
- 1990 Eastern Conference Finals, Game 3 (Bulls vs. Pistons)
- 1991 NBA Finals, Game 5 (Bulls vs. Lakers)
- 1992 NBA Finals, Game 1 (Bulls vs. Trailblazers)
- 1995 Season Game (Bulls vs. Knicks)
- 1996 NBA Finals, Game 6 (Bulls vs. Sonics)
- 1997 NBA Finals, Game 5 Flu Game (Bulls vs. Jazz)
- 1997 Season Game (Bulls vs. Lakers)
- 1998 NBA Finals, Game 6 (Bulls vs. Jazz)
You will have to perform like Jordan to recreate his stat-line for each game, but you will be faced off against Jordan's greatest opponents. The 2K23 Jordan Challenges put a focus on these matchups, making players like Larry Bird, Dominique Wilkins, and Kobe Bryant try to do everything to shut Jordan down.
If you want to check out some NBA 2K23 gameplay, take a look at NBA 2K23 – New Gameplay Details Revealed on Pro Game Guides.